What we do:
• Help you develop a collaboration plan for your organization. We specialize in creating internet collaboration sites where you can bring people together from different companies, groups or organizations.
• Help with the implementation of the plan.
• Train and help you to promote, grow, moderate, manage and administer your new community.
The book Wikinomics suggests that organizations and companies figure out where they add the most value. That is where they should compete. For everything else they should collaborate, share and cooperate. This sentiment is reflected in the huge growth of social media, open source projects, discussion forums and collaboration websites.
If you have a problem to solve, why not tap into the knowledge and experience of the world's experts in that area? Whether you represent a company, organization, industry, a group of friends or colleagues, or any group with common interests, we can help you design and implement a platform to maximize your ability to collaborate. Setup is quick and expensive.
What features can we enable for you?
There are too many to list. Moreover, the technology is progressing very quickly; getting cheaper and better all the time. Here are some ways to learn more:
- • Ask us. It's free.
- • Read a published article we co-wrote entitled Collaboration and Localization. Though written for the Localization industry, this article applies to most industries in terms of current collaboration and social networking trends.
- • Check out the L10NCafé. It's an example of what we can create for you.